201 Scoville Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
How to be successful in obtaining funding for a Developmentally Delayed Person -Join us with guest speaker Robert H. Farley Jr. – Legal specialist as he addresses the needs of children and adults with disabilities and their families.
WHAT WILL BE ADDRESSED?
• Why It Is Essential To Get On State of Illinois “Waiting List?”
• What To Do If You Cannot Wait For Your Child’s Name To Be Pulled From The Waiting List
• What Services Are Available For Your Child From The State of Illinois?
• Guardianship – How To Obtain / Is Guardianship Necessary?
• Special Needs Trusts
• Applying for SSI Benefits at age 18.
• Update on Current Litigation in Illinois On Behalf of Disabled Persons & How It Will Affect Your Child.
• Strategies To Obtain Funding For Disability Services & Overcome Those Persons Who Tell You That You Cannot Succeed Unless You Are An Emergency.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Parents, caregivers, those diagnosed with disabilities and all interested parties are welcome.